Saturday, May 9, 2009

So i packed the wrong charger. Rather, i packed the charger i intended, but it is incompatible with my laptop. I didn't know which power adapter i would need, and one of them could only be used with two-pronged plugs. So i brought the charger for my other lappy. The are both dell and it physically fits so i wrongly assumed it would work. Alas, i have no more laptop. I therefore can't even charge my ipod! I have a bit of battery left but i am saving it for uploading pictures. So from where by i blogging? A cell phone i bought for 7500 shillings or about 125 dollars. It was a built in browser that isn't even bad, and though it doesn't have a qwerty keypad, it does have good predictive text. I must say i by growing almost done of it. The only problem is that i don't know how to start a new line of text, so sorry for the large block of text

No comments:

Post a Comment