Sunday, May 3, 2009

Leaving Tomorrow!

Flight 1
Toronto to Amsterdam,
Departing Monday, May 4 at 17:45, Arriving Tuesday, May 5 at 07:00

Then, I thought I had a 1.5 hour stop over, but apparently that's incorrect. It's 3hours and 15 minutes. But that's okay because I heard Amsterdam has got a really nice airport.

Flight 2
Amsterdam to Nairobi
Departing at 10:15 and Arriving 19:05

I think with time changes that I've got 18 hours or so from Toronto to Nairobi. I hope the food they serve is delicious! Also, KLM serves ice cream on intercontinental flights. The best!

5 comments:

  1. Lise! I can't believe you're already leaving! Have the greatest time and keep in touch - see you in three months!

    Essy Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa,

    Well, this is it. Every day, actually a few times a day, you can be sure I will be checking if you are alive and well on the "mom, I'm still alive" blog.

    It will be an adventure we will all share in spirit with you.

    Love,

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally true about the Amsterdam airport and KLM -- this should be as comfortable a flight as one could hope for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO! EXCITING!!

    am (selfishly) super glad you are blogging this so that i can live vicariously through you. i can't wait for the first reports!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!!!!!!!!!

    glad to hear you arrived safely. I hope that you can update soon.

    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete