Monday, October 26, 2009

Some Video Footage

I'm finally going through some picture folders on my laptop. I just dumped most of it, and I haven't really sorted through yet. Having recently finished midterms, I decided to clean it up and a bit, and I found some real gems.

I have an upload limit on my vimeo account, but for now, watch these two videos:

In this first video, I was just walking back home after school. My school choir was practicing, so I taped a bit. Watch the priceless faces of the students sitting near the fence just staring at me:

My school choir practising from Lisa on Vimeo.



The next one is of the local primary school choir. They did very well in competitions, and practised really hard. I could overhear them everyday as I taught computer lessons in the church, the only place with electricity. Watch and fall in love:

Jolie, Jolie from Lisa on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment